TOPIC: The knife culture on the streets is growing, not shrinking. Knife attacks are up world-wide and in some instances, racking up the same body count as active shooting events. Most people are grossly under prepared when it comes to handling a knife-wielding assailant. Knife training is the best way to survive and counter a knife attack. Many people include a knife in their every day carry, but few are trained to use it. That changes now.
This introductory course presents the basic system of skills with the knife for use as a personal defense weapon or as a backup to your concealed carry firearm. This course will give you the skills and confidence you need to effectively employ the knife tactically, while increasing your ability to detect and defeat potential threats.
Special emphasis will be given to:
• Recognizing Knife Motion & Patterns
• Flow & Directions of Knife Attacks
• Footwork to Protect Yourself
• Counter-Offense to Neutralize the Threat
• Realistic Empty Hands Counters Against Knife Attack
• Hand to Hand Combatives Training, AND MORE!!
- Rubber Training Knife (Boker training knife recomended)
- Eye protection
- Hyrdation & snacks for sustaiment during training
- Boxing mitts, hockey glove or other hand protection gear is recommended, but not required.
DATE AND TIME: January 27, 2018, 10:00 am-1:30pm
CALL 479-871-7580 or visit www.rubicontraininggroup.com for more information.