This is a Close Quarters Combat system for Killing enemy forces at Close-Quarters Range and Contact Distance. This is an OFFENSIVE system that will teach you how to Maneuver, Strike, Attack and Counter-Attack with all of your personal weapons, and, effectively close with and destroy enemy threats armed with any type of weapon at close range.
You ONLY need ONE system for Striking and Attacking with all weapons, NOT individual systems for each weapon.
SHOOT, Move and Communicate
STRIKE, Move and Communicate.
PTK-CQC is the ONLY system in existence today that fully integrates all Individual Combat Weaponry, Empty-Hands Combat, and Tactical Firearms employment through the application of the same Tactics and Techniques - the system of the EDGED WEAPON.
At the completion of this course you will be able to:
1) Effectively Strike, Attack, and Kill enemy combatants at Close Quarters Range and Contact Distance using all individual Combat Weapons:
- RIFLE / BAYONET
- COMBAT KNIFE
- IMPROVISED / EXPEDIENT WEAPONS
- COMBAT BOLO / MACHETE (when carried)
2) Transition from Tactical Firearms to Edged-Impact Weapons, Weapons to Empty-Hands, and back to Firearms during CQC/Close-Quarters Combat, in any operational environment.
3) Employ the Rifle and Pistol/Handgun as a complete weapon system with the ability to Fire, Strike as an Edged-Impact weapon at close quarters if necessary due to a Contact Distance/ Close Quarters Attack, Weapon Malfunction, Disabled Weapon, Empty Magazine, and, then conduct firearms immediate-action or remedial-action and Fire to engage other enemy threats.
4. Maintain and continually enhance your Close Quarters Combat skills through effective Individual and Unit training methods instructed during this PTK-CQC course.
Training will be focused, intensive, and dynamic. Participants will receive Course Completion Certificate and CQC System Guide (pdf).
This course will be personally instructed by Mark Booher, Certified CQC Instructor Cadre of PTK-SMF.
This Course is open to U.S. Citizens Only, and, Foreign Military, Law Enforcement, and Government Service employees with appropriate credentials. Participants must submit Passport Photo Page image and or valid Government issued identification. PTKGO reserves the right to restrict attendance to any individual.
Participants are required to be equipped with appropriate Tactical Gear and Equipment in order to train properly and develop complete close quarters combat skills. Tactical Vest/Plate Carrier/LBE with duty/operational equipment and Combat Knife attached to Vest/Plate Carrier/LBE or Belt is required to develop weapon transitions and continuation of the attack with all personal weapons in Close Quarters Combat. Participants are required to be equipped with Tactical Holster and Training Handgun as well.
REQUIRED TACTICAL GEAR and TRAINING EQUIPMENT:
1. Tactical Vest/Plate Carrier/LBE with duty/operational equipment
2. Personal Combat Knife - Fixed Blade and Sheath with capability for attachment to TacVest/Plate Carrier/LBE or Belt carry
3. Tactical/Shooting Glove
4. Eye Protection/Safety Glasses
5. Hearing Protection
For details, click the button below.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
SAEVIO MILITARIS FABER